Friday, February 4, 2011

"Oh Children!"


Hey readers! Well, when I was blogging last night's Blog Post, Goosebumps Scene: OOTP Possession, I thought of what I believe to be my favorite Harry Potter scene in the entire series (not 100% sure about this yet, due to the fact Part Two has not been released). As you can see in the above image that it is the scene from Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part One, when Harry and Hermione dance after Ron has left, so lets get to this post shall we?

What can I talk about this scene? Well we all know that this is an added scene into the film right? It was not in the Deathly Hallows book. Now, usually I do not like the creators of the films to add in a scene into the film unless they have already added all the scenes in from the book (like in Half-Blood Prince), but this scene is completely different from the rest. I 100% LOVE THIS SCENE. Why may you ask? Well lets start with the topic I usually get to eventually. The music playing in the background. This is the first time in the entire Harry Potter series where they have actually added a song into the film with words. I LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS SONG! It just has an amazing feel to it, don't you agree? If you don't know the name of this song, as I know most people want to know what it is called. Well I found it, and it is available on iTunes, and it is called "Oh Children," by Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds. It is just an amazing song I believe, and it fits in with the scene it is in beautifully. I just love it so much. Now to the actual scene. What do I like about it most? Or actually what do I actually like about it? Well I am going to answer those question, but I want you (if you agree with me) to answer the questions too. Email me at noahmarkbitney@gmail.com with your answer's to those questions. Now, why do I like this scene? Well I am one of those fans who always thought that Harry and Hermione would end up together in the end of the series. I always thought that from Book/Movie one, until though, until Book 5! Then I started thinking for some odd reason he was going to end up with Tonks. Do not ask me why there. I have no idea why I thought that, but I always was thinking he was going to end up with Tonks after that. I never ever would have guessed Ginny! Don't get me wrong though I do really like that relationship, but now back on the subject of this scene. I just really like it because I do not think it shows a girlfriend/boyfriend relationship here. I think it shows that they have a like BEST friend relationship here, or that they are just like brothers and sisters. They really care and love one another, but not in relationship. Know what I mean there. This scene shows Harry trying to cheer up Hermione when she is all sad depressed and down in the dumps. It just makes me smile! I really love how Harry acts all goofy while dancing to just make her laugh and smile! I love it! Harry is just a sweet guy, and he kind of reminds me with me and my sister because I always act goofy around my sister to keep her in a good mood. So, yeah I really love this scene. I do not know about you, but email me at noahmarkbitney@gmail.com and let me know how you feel about this scene please?

Well I am hoping that you enjoyed this Blog Post! I really love this scene, it is just hard to put in words how I feel about this scene. It just makes me so happy to see this scene every time I go to see Deathly Hallows Part One. I hope you all love this scene as much as I do! It truly an amazing scene. Now do not forget to email me at noahmarkbitney@gmail.com with the answers to the question I asked earlier, questions you have, comments, suggestions for the blog, your own Blog Post for Potter's Army, or even your own PicPost! Thanks again for reading, and I am hoping you will continue to enjoy Potter's Army!

Hpfan7

P.S.
I will do another Blog Post some time tonight, I have got to go shopping and stuff first for my 4N6 tomorrow! I will explain later on Twitter! ;) Thanks again!

No comments:

Post a Comment