Monday, January 24, 2011

APOLOGIES :(




Hello readers! I am so so sorry again! I know I say and do this a lot to you all! It I's just I am so busy with school, work, and my girlfriend (who lives very far away). So right now during my new study hall I am going to work on my blog posts and blog withs my iPad until I get my laptop or desktop computer! Then, I am going to find ways to blog more easily and a lot more! I know I keep continuing to say this, but this time I am going to try my hardest to blog as much as I can. So this blog post is just going to be a short one to tell you that I am terribly sorry about the fact of no posts in a long time! I will try and do as many as I possibly can! I would like also to say that I might even just start up a website for Potter's Army sometime when I get my real computer!!! Just thought I would let you all know!

I hope you all continue to enjoy Potter's Army, and I hope you also enjoy my posts! I am so sorry! Look for a Blog Post tonight though about the blogger image for this apology post! Thanks for staying loyal to Potter's Army though! :D

Hpfan7

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment