Saturday, January 1, 2011

2010: a look back of major Harry Potter Events




Well well well HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!! It's 2011! This year is going to be the end of the wonderful Harry Potter films on the big screen! July 15th, 2011, is the set date for the end of the Harry Potter film franchise. It's a whole 195 days away. 2011 is bringing the end of it all, but us Harry Potter fans will stick together forever. So we still have a lot to look forward to for this year! Part Two is the most anticipated film of this year, 2011. Now let's get to a look back of what all happened in 2010 in the Harry Potter world!

Well the first thing I am going to talk about that happened in 2010 is probably one of the most obvious, the release of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part One on November 19th, 2010. We as Harry Potter fans have been waiting for the release of this movie since we finished reading the book. I think most of us Harry Potter fans agree that Part One was probably one of the greatest Harry Potter Movies so far, but I am not going to be the judge of that! Everybody has there own opinion. With the release of this movie we also got the video game based on the movie, and also an exceptionally great soundtrack by a new composer for the films, Alexandre Desplat. My opinion was that, that soundtrack was the best out of any of the ones so far! I feel the same way about the video game for Part One. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows really did dominated me! Everything to do with it is the best of the Harry Potter things before it. It might be just be because it is the end of it, but I don't know for sure. So yes that is one huge event of 2010 in the Harry Potter world. (The release of the video game and soundtrack were released within the week Part One movie was released!)

Now, secondly a huge major event that happened in 2010 was the release of a very unique Harry Potter Video game. Lego Harry Potter: Years 1-4, was released on June 29th, 2010. This was the third set release date for this game (which is awesome). It was delayed twice throughout this year, but it finally came to us on June 29th. I must just say this about that game, that it is a lot of fun and could play it for hours and hours on end! It is a great game for any Harry Potter fan. Explore the Harry Potter world in a whole new way. This game is available for console, computer, and iPhone or iPad! If you have not yet gotten this game I highly recommend you go out to your local store and buy it, or go to the app store on your iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch now and buy it! It is an awesome game.

The third major thing that happened in 2010 was the opening of the very first Harry Potter theme park! The Wizarding World of Harry Potter opened up for the first time to the public on June 18th, 2010. I have unfortunately not been able to go to the them park yet so I don't have much to say on this gripping subject. All I can say is that I've heard it is amazing for any Harry Potter fan, and it will blow your mind away! If you have been to the park, please please PLEASE email me at noahmarkbitney@gmail.com with your experience of it and what you thought about it so I can let everyone else who reads this blog know! I plan on going to the theme park soonish though. Sometime maybe this year! So yes this was a HUGE event in 2010 for the Harry Potter world.

The last major event of 2010 for the Harry Potter world would have to be the end of Harry Potter filming EVER! This has got to be just about as sad as the end of the book series. I was upset when I found out they were all done filming! It just puts a kind of final weight on the end. The end of a great worldwide phenomenon is coming, but it's not really the end if you know what I mean! We still have to books to read over and over again! We have the movies that we can stay up all day and night watching them in order over and over again, and us Harry Potter fans that are truly loyal will always for as long as we live be Harry Potter fans. Filming may be over but we as Harry Potter fans will always be here for Harry Potter, we will always love this series!!!

Well those were really the major events of 2010 in the Harry Potter world! There may be little events out there! They are just as important, but I just didn't mention them! Harry Potter, everything Harry Potter is important to me! Well I hope you liked this Blog Post about 2010. 2010 is over, and in comes a new year, 2011! We Harry Potter fans have a lot yet to look forward to yet! Part Two (which includes another soundtrack that Alexandre Desplat will have to top, and another video game), rest of the Ultimate Editions, and the completion of the Lego Harry Potter video games! So don't go into Post-Potter Depression (PPD) quite yet, there is still lots of Harry Potter to look out for yet, including the encyclopedia by Jo! So thank you for reading this blog post, and I hope you enjoyed it!!!!

Hpfan7

P.S.
I will do another post tonight maybe, so tune in tonight to see. Remember to email me with any questions, comments, or suggestion for the blog at noahmarkbitney@gmail.com and also send me a blog post of your own because your apart of this Blog to remember? Thanks ;)

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment