Thursday, December 30, 2010

Apologies and Part Two




Well firstly all I would like to say right now is that I am extremely EXTREMELY SORRY, that I haven't blogged in forever. I am here to say now (and again) that I am going to try and blog as much as I can! In the past few days I have been thinking about coming back as you could have seen on twitter. I then asked all of my followers if they missed me and I got quite a few people saying they missed my posts on Potter's Army here. That has inspired me to do more blog post and way more often! So yes I am extremely sorry about the past few months! I am back though, and I know some of you might not believe me because I have said this numerous times, but I am vowing my life here to this blog because I love the Harry Potter world and I have no idea what I would do without it! So, all in all I am back to do a lot more posts in this new year as a part of my New Years Resolution (which also includes to read more and complete the 501 Must-See Movies book [will explain that on twitter later]).

Second thing I would love to talk about in this coming back blog post is Part Two and a little bit about Part One still. So let's start with the little bit of Part One. Part One has been in Tuesdays for well over a month now, and has made $862,792,000 dollars in it's worldwide box office. Prisoner of Azkaban is the only one below it in case of Harry Potter movies, and it is the 22nd top grossing film of all time! I am planning on seeing it one more time before it is done in theaters. What about you? Do you plan on seeing it one last time or are you going to wait for the DVD and Blu-Ray? Now there is a rumor about the release date of the DVD and Blu-Ray for Part One! March 2011 is the general area, but the 18th for some reason is an expected date???? Maybe, maybe not! It hasn't been confirmed yet so don't hold tue to that date. Now for some Part Two talk. Part Two comes out July 15th, 2011, as we all know by now! Fandango has released that it is the most anticipated movie of 2011. There also has been some talk of a teaser trailer for Part One being released on January 24th, 2011! If so, I will have it on the site ASAP! So I'm guessing you all know what the theme of Potter's Army here will be in January don't you? Ha, and now another thing about Part Two is that if you look to the right in the entertainment section you see the countdown! Well Part Two is only 197 days away! You getting excited yet? Gonna re-read the series before Part Two?

Well thank you for reading this post if you did! Again I am terribly sorry about the fact that I haven't blogged in forever! I am making a vow to blog a lot more than I have in the past few months. Another thing just to let you know that I will be doing another blog post today, one of my normal ones! I am also thinking of bringing back the Daily Excerpts! Does that sound good? Now please I love to hear feedback from my readers! I really really do! So please either follow me here on blogger, email me at noahmarkbitney@gmail.com, or tweet to me on twitter (my username is Hpfan7). Another thing I would highly appreciate is if you could spread thhe word about this blog to other fellow Potter Fans! Potter's Army is about us Harry Potter fans, and we must stick together because the end is near! So I hope you enjoyed tis blog post. Look for another one or two sometime today. Thank you agin for sticking with Potter's Army!!!

Hpfan7

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment