Wednesday, November 3, 2010

DEATHLY HALLOWS PART ONE, IT'S COMING!!!




Well lots of things have been happening since I last blogged! DEATHLY HALLOWS is mainly it! It is only 16 days away!!! I cannot believe it! I can remember like two months ago when it was only 100 days away, and now it is down to 16 FREAKING DAYS! IS THAT NOT AMAZING!!!!! ARE YOU GETTING EXCITED???? I AMMMMMMMMMMMMM! Well yes the first thing I want to talk about is the tickets going on sale at local theaters now! I am guessing that though, since my local theaters has them on sale for the midnight release! Have you pre-ordered your tickets yet (via online or at your theaters)???? I am got my tickets today for me and all of my friends that are coming along with me on this epic night on November 18th. I LITERALLY CANNOT WAIT FOR THIS MOVIE MUCH LONGER! IT IS GOING TO BE JUST SO EPIC!

Now next I would like to talk about some of the newer TV spots that have been released! As you can see to the right there was a certain TV spot that I and I am trusting myself in saying that not many people have seen! It is newer! It shows part mainly from the Seven Potters scene, and Harry, Ron, and Hermione's journeys! It also does show other scene that we have already scene. Exactly one new scene that is included in this foreign TV spot (yes it is said in the English language, but the subtitles and text within the trailer are in some other language) is Mad-Eye Moody counting down for there departure from Privet Drive. Another new scene is Harry asking Hermione if she is still mad at him! She says, "I'm always mad at him!" so yeah all in all it is a very good TV spot, I think personally one of my favorites so far released! What are your favorites so far??? Email me at noahmarkbitney@gmail.com to see if you can get a post on here about it! :D

Now do you plan on purchasing the soundtrack and/or video game for Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part One???? I am getting really excited for the soundtrack. As you might already know (from previous blog posts in the past) I am a huge fan of the soundtracks from the Harry Potter movies. I have no idea why I just do! The background music, as I like to call it, is very catchy and just amazing. I plan on buying it on November 16th, the day it comes out! Do you? Are you a fan of the soundtracks??? Now the video game! Usually I am a somewhat of a fan of the games, but for this one I am going to have to buy! This game is going to be a whole lot different than the other ones. Why? Well because no more Hogwarts. No more rules! We are going to be traveling all over the wizarding world, it's going to be a life or death situation! Now I have an xbox 360! So I am planning on purchasing the game for that console! Xbox 360 creators though, are coming out with this new thing you might have heard about called the Kinet (spelling?)! Now have you seen the demo for the game with the actors of Fred and George playing the game with the Xbox 360 kinet??? THE GAME LOOKS LIKE IT IS GOING TO BE AWESOME WITH THAT THING! So yeah I plan on buying that thing for the Xbox 360 with the game so I can have like almost real life game play! It is going to be soooooo cool! Now what kind of console do you own? What do you plan to buy this game for? Well, if you plan on buying the game!

Now you might have heard on my twitter account that I am rereading all of the Harry Potter books again before Part One is in theaters! Well I wouldn't be saying this if it was not true! Ha! So yeah I am rereading the series, AGAIN! Though I think I am just going to start at Goblet of Fire! Why? Well because I do not have the time to read all of the books before Part One! :( I wish I did, but as you all know I would and am busy busy! So I am saying this because i would like you as my readers to join me in reading the Harry Potter books before the epic Part One of Deathly Hallows! :D I love the first three don't get me wrong by the way, it is just not enough time to fit those three in there! I plan on rereading the series though after Part One is released worldwide! So are you going to join me? Email me at noahmarkbitney@gmail.com if you are! I would love to find out! I like to hear stuff back from my followers! Remember you are a big importance in this blog too!

Now another thing I quick wanted to talk about is the blog! Do you like the little entertainment section to the side?? Email me at noahmarkbitney@gmail.com for suggestions on things I can add to it, take off of it, or even get rid of it in general! I would love to get some feedback on this part of the blog! Now I am going to try and blog more than once a week but there still is no promises for it!

Well thank you for reading today's blog post! I hope you enjoyed it! I actually put a lot of effort into it! I want you all as my wonderful and amazing readers to enjoy every minute of reading these blog posts! Now I am thinking of doing another one tomorrow night! I am not 100% sure yet if I am! I have an idea about what to right about, but I just didn't wanna drag this post on! So yeah maybe tomorrow night! I am also thinking of re-starting the Guess That Chapter Blog Posts again! So make sure you look out for one of those maybe coming soon. Now remember to email me at noahmarkbitney@gmail.com because this blog is just me blogging! "it's where your apart of the cause" too! Remember that! So any comments, suggestions (about anything), or even questions about something Harry Potter, just email me! I will email back! Promise! Well thanks again! I love you my readers! :D

Hpfan7

P.S.
16 DAYS UNTIL HARRY POTTER AND THE DEATHLY HALLOWS PART ONE!!!! Look in the entertainment section daily for newest trailers, TV Spots, info, and Posters!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment