Sunday, September 5, 2010

July 21, 2007, a great ending!




Over three years ago now the book, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, was released to the world. It is the fastest selling book in all of history. It is the greatest book, and end to the great and wondrous Harry Potter Series created by the amazing J.K. Rowling.

Now before I get to the main topic of this post, I first must tell you about the new look to the Harry Potter Cause Blog. Do you like it? In celebration of my 3000th tweet, I decided to re-create the design and look of my great blog. I choose the colors scheme from the american Deathly Hallows book. Orange and such. I just hope all my readers like the new look?

So now to the topic of the blog. The Deathly Hallows Book. Well as you know last night, I bought a new hard-cover edition of Deathly Hallows, as a reward to myself for my 3000th tweet. I love when I buy a new hard-cover Harry Potter book. Why? Well I just like the look, and the feel of it. Then though after like maybe two, three uses they already get worn out! I am not here to talk about that though right now, I will save that for another time! So, yes I am here to talk about the Deathly Hallows book! So, over five years ago I can remember just staring to become a huge Harry Potter fan. I started reading the book, and I was instantly hooked. By the time of 2007, I would have considered myself a Harry Potter know-it-all. That did not bother me at all, and to this day it still never bothers me. Today though I am a Harry Potter Fan to heart. Meaning that I am a obsessor. I do not care what other people think, this is who I am and i will not change just for them. So in 2007, I remember this day very well. The day was July 20th! I remember the entire day. I WAS SO FREAKING EXCITED FOR THE BOOK! I was 13 years old, and I was so freaking excited for this book! I remember my mother taking me to go get it! UGH! You should have seen me that day! I was jumping off the walls. We got to the Border in Eau Claire, Wisconsin, at about 9 o'clock! Ugh, well I am not going into full detail tonight because tonight isn't the night to talk about it, tonight I am talking about the book. Another night I will talk about my experience of the Deathly Hallows Midnight releasing! A night closer to the Part One release. So I was one of the first 100 in that store to get my hands on the book, and hold it in my hands! AHHHHH I loved it! It was just a great feeling in my hands. I waited for the car to here the crackling of the book being opened for the first time. Then I began to read.

So now that I got through that little beginning, I am here to talk about the book! Like the content and the storyline. Well in my opinion it is the perfect way to end a great series like Harry Potter. There was no other way to end it than the way the amazing Jo did it! It is her book, and she ended it the way she intended it to end. (SPOILER ALERT!) Before the book was out, I always thought that Harry was going to die in the end! (SPOILER ALERT END!) Everything about this book was great. I cried at every single sad part within in the book. I actually jumped, screamed, and got excited at very many parts within the book! Jo did an excellent job creating the perfect ending to such an amazing story. I thanks her for it.

Now what do you think about the Deathly Hallows Book? Favorite of the series? Did it end the series greatly? Email me with your answers at noahmarkbitney@gmail.com or leave an anonymous comment in the comment box below! Thank you for reading my readers. I am now off to read out of my new Deathly Hallows book! Thanks again! :D

Hpfan7

P.S.
75 more days until Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part One! :D

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment