Tuesday, September 7, 2010

"The what?"




Okay for this Blog Post I am talking about the Stone not the entire book. I thought I should clarify that first. Well now with that out of the way we can get to the Blog Post. First though again, I would like to say sorry for the lack of a blog post yesterday. I was hooked on reading Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows.

With that stuff out of the way now, I would like to draw your attention to the image above. As you can see, I will be talking about the Sorcerer/Philosopher's Stone. To start off with, the stone (thats what i will say instead of sorcerer's or philosopher's stone) was created by the famous Nicholas Flamel. Now we all know who he is thanks to the first Harry Potter novel. What is so special about the stone? Well it has the power to turn any metal into pure gold, and it produces the elixir of life. Now what would I do if I had the stone. OH no joke I would choose to drink the elixir and live forever. I would make a lot of money, but it would not be just for me. I would give bunches and bunches of it to charity and other things. Of course there are things I would buy. Like a MacBook, iMac, a HDTV, and lots of other things! LOTS AND LOTS OF HARRY POTTER STUFF! I know I would but them too. Like posters, and the other little things. What would you do though if you owned the stone? Would you choose to live forever with your spouse, or die? What would you spend your money that you could make on? So know how would you protect it from getting into the wrong hands? That is key! Like Nicholas did in Book One? Move it to Hogwarts? Or would you keep it in Gringotts? Or is there another way you would protect it? If I had the stone I would protect it inside of Hogwarts, but instead of the mirror, I would use like an invisibility cloak to cover the stone behind a random wall in that chamber of something like that! But what would you do? There are a lot more ways you could hide it? What is your idea? Send your idea to me at noahmarkbitney@gmail.com then I will post it on a special blog.

Another thing about the stone. Did you think that it was good or bad that Nicholas had the stone destroyed? I think in a sense it was both! Good because now Lord Voldemort cannot get to the stone, but bad because it was a great creation that was destroyed and also now you know that one day you will have to die.

Well Thanks for reading this blog post! I know not the greatest, but I am thinking of doing another Blog Post later tonight! Remember to Vote in the Poll! Leave comments or suggestions in the comment box below, email me at noahmarkbitney@gmail.com, or tweet me up on twitter. Well thanks again for reading this some what okay blog post! :)

Hpfan7

P.S.
73 more days until Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part One!!! :D
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment