Monday, August 30, 2010

Your mama. . . . .





Two days ago my sister was on the house computer and she found these Harry Potter jokes. They all start with "Your momma." Now I don't want to offend anybody's mother. They are just jokes so you know. I mean nothing against your mom's. I will list the joke below, but just so you know the ones with the *, by them are my favorites. Well here are the jokes:

-Your mama's so fat, she tried to eat Cornelius Fudge.

-Your mama so ugly, even a dementor wouldn't kiss her!

-Your mama's so fat the Sorting Hat assigned her to the House of Pancakes.

-Your mama's so old, she used to babysit Dumbledore.

-Your mama's so stupid, she thinks Sirius Black is a hip hop station on satellite radio.

-Your mama's so ugly that the whomping willow saw her and died.

-Your mama's so stupid she think Patronus is a kind of Tequila.

-*Your mama's so fat, her Patronus is a Double Whopper with Cheese.

-Your mama's so nasty, the Forbidden Forrest was named after her.

-*Your mama's the reason Dumbledore turned gay.

-Your mama's so fat, she used the invisibility cloak as a bib.

-*Your mom is so ugly everyone calls her "She-Who-Must-Not-BE Naked!"

-Yo mama's so stupid, she drowned in a pensive.

-Yo mama's so old she gave Nicholas Flamel his first kiss.

-*Yo mama's so dumb she thought that she could talk to snakes if she put parsley on her tongue.

-*Yo mam's so fat that a wingardium leviosa spell couldn't lift her.

-*Yo mama's so fat, she makes Hagrid look like "Mini-Me."

-Yo mama's so fat that the Sorting Hat put her in all four houses!

-Yo mama's so nasty, even her panties have a Dark Mark on them.

-*Yo mam's so fat that even the Dementor's couldn't sick out her soul in one sitting.

Haha, well how did you like the jokes? I thought these jokes were hilarious! I know in a way they are kind of making fun of the series, but I love them. Why? Well I don't really know, all I know that they are freaking hilarious, Now i would give you the site to where my sister found them, but she hasn't given it to me. I can't find the site either. I looked and looked for it. So I could give them the credit to the amazing jokes. Well I hoped you liked them as much as I did. Let me know at my email at noahmarkbitney@gmail.com or leave a comment in the comments box.

Oh and one more thing I should probably explain is why is the picture above the picture for this blog post? Well I just chose a random picture off of google! :) This one was the lucky winner. Another thing too. I will post another Blog Post tonight! SO make sure you tune back in! :) Thanks for reading! :D

Hpfan7

P.S.
81 days until Part One of Deathly Hallows. Also remember to vote in the Poll on the side! The correct answer to the last poll was Bilius not Harold! Sorry to those who answered incorrectly, and congrats to the one who answer right! :)

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment