Sunday, August 29, 2010

Thirsty?




Now you are already probably wondering why a Coca-Cola Can is the main topic for tonight. Am i right? If i am well I will tell you. Harry Potter has millions and millions of ways to entertain people. With reading, watching movies, video games, and lots more. I could be here all day listing the things Harry Potter does to entertain people, but I am not here to talk about that. I am hear to talk about a thing i am planning to do in a couple of days. Here is my plan.

Okay so today is the mark of 82 more days until Part One. On Day 75, whatever day that is I am going to start re-reading the Harry Potter Books. Now why is Coca-Cola the blog picture, well recently I have become addicted to the soft drink. So every night starting on the 75 more days mark I am going to sit in my soft comfortable recliner and read the Harry Potter series while I enjoy a nice cold Coca-Cola. Whys does this drink become the picture though. Well I thought it would kind of cool to add something completely random to my Harry Potter Cause Blogs. Plus I love this soft drink, and it reminds me of going to the theaters to go see one of the Harry Potter Movies. Why? Well because all of the theaters I go to always serve Coca-Cola products, and now that I had become addicted to it I decided to dedicate a Blog Post to the Harry Potter Coca-Cola connection. Well I see a connection. I don't know if you do or not, but I do! How? Well I mean every time I sit down to read one of the books or watch one of the movies usually someone grabs a drink first. Now I know that there are a whole bunch of other drinks you could choose from, but Coca-Cola is the most widely
known soft drink in the world. Harry Potter is the most widely known character in the world. See a connection. Ha

Well I know this wasn't a very good blog post, but i just am having a bad night tonight! Family! UGH! HAHA :) Will try to do a better one tomorrow sometime. Thanks for reading. Now you might though now that you can leave a comment in the comment box. Just click on comments then click on post as and choose anonymous. Then give me a comment or some feedback! Thanks for reading! :D

Hpfan7


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment