Monday, August 2, 2010

The Tale of the Three Brothers (DEATHLY HALLOWS SPOILER!)




The Deathly Hallows symbol. As Harry Potter fans we all know what this stands for. Don't we? Well I don't want to give anything away to people who are reading the series for the first time ever. I mean that would be a very mean thing to do. So that is why I put the spoiler warning in the title to my readers just in case you haven't read them yet and are in the process of reading them. Before I talk about the Main Topic! I would like to ask you all my readers how you are doing in the "From Beginning to End" Marathon. So I ask you now. How is the marathon going? How far are you in the marathon? Email me at noahmarkbitney@gmail.com to let me know. I am on Chamber of Secrets still on like chapter 6 or something. So let me know!

Okay so now for the Main Topic of this blog. The Tale of the Three Brothers. Did you buy "The Tales of Beetle the Bard" written by J.K. Rowling? Well i am guessing that you did as you are a Harry Potter fan. Though you should already know the story of The Tale of the Three Brothers. Why? Well because in Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, the Deathly Hallows originated in their story. We all know the story, we all know what the Hallows are. Now what i want to talk about is the Hallows, what I would do if I had all of the Hallows together, what Hallows I would want the most, and I want to ask you some questions that I would like you to answer. Okay the Hallows. The Elder Wand, The Resurrection Stone, and the Cloak of Invisibility. They all sound so cool ami right? A wand that can't be beat, a stone to bring back the dead (okay not that one so much,) and a cloak that makes you invisible for a longtime. Who would want them? Okay so if I had all the Hallows together to become the master of death, I would hmm that is a tough one. I know I would not go evil, but I think it would be pretty cool to be the master of the Hallows. Now what would you do if you had the Hallows together and were the master of death? Let me know please! Now what Hallow do I want most out of all the others? Well i think I would want Harry's Cloak. Why? Well because I think it would be awesome to be invisible to get away from places and sneak out without the chance of being seen. So yeah I would choose the cloak. Now what one would you choose? Let me know please my readers! Now that concludes this Blog Post. Hope you enjoyed it. Remember to email me with your feedback and your answer's to my questions at noahmarkbitney@gmail.com or let me know on my twitter account. Thanks for reading.

Hpfan7

P.S.
Remember only 109 days left until Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part One!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment