Sunday, August 1, 2010

HOUSTON I HAVE A PROBLEM!!!




Okay as you might be able this Blog Post is going to be about the Official Theatrical Trailer for Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. Firstly though I have to tell you all about a problem I am having with the "From Beginning to End" Marathon. So today I was going to start reading Sorcerer's Stone around 2 o'clock this afternoon, and then I couldn't find my book. So I started to freak out, and then I asked my mother if she had seen it. She said that I lent it to her co-worker about two weeks ago! So I am so sorry about this. I have a solution to the problem for this year, but I promise I won't let this happen next year. So my solution is to just start with Chamber of Secrets, and then whenever I get Sorcerer's Stone back I will go directly back to that. Then leave of where I left off. So good idea my readers? Please let me know at my email address: noahmarkbitney@gmail.com! Again i am so sorry about all of this. I should have checked that I had it.

Okay now for the Main Topic of this Blog Post! The Official Deathly Hallows Trailer and the introduction idea to 100 days of Deathly Hallows! Well the topics kind of collide into one big thing. Okay firstly the trailer in general. What did you think of the trailer? I thought it was a very very good trailer. Probably the greatest trailer I have ever seen. A trailer that give me goosebumps every time I watch it! I loved this trailer it makes me want to see Deathly Hallows really badly! Now I will officially tell you about 100 days of Deathly Hallows in about five days. Maybe sooner. For now I will just tell you that this trailer on the day when it is only 100 days to Deathly Hallows, I am going to watch the trailer 100 times that day! In celebration of only 100 days left. Then after that I am going to do some other things, and the whole plan for this event I will tell you sometime this coming week. I think this idea is going to be Deathly Hallows amazingness. So yes 100 times in one day that is going to take awhile, but it will be worth it because it is a great trailer. 100 days of Deathly Hallows will start in 10 days sine it is 110 days away now from Deathly Hallows Part One today! So thank you for reading these blogs. Remember to contact me about any questions you may have via Twitter or Email.

Hpfan7

P.S.
Remember if you are a Twitter member to follow me Hpfan7 for all the updates on this Blog (I also talk about almost everything Harry Potter,) and to help the Harry Potter Cause on Twitter by posting #harrypottercause.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment