Monday, August 9, 2010

"Music a magic beyond any other!"




Music from the movies. Now I know a lot of people don't like just the background music from the movies, but I do so this morning I decided to do a Blog Post on the Prisoner of Azkaban soundtrack. This or Order of the Phoenix's soundtrack is my favorite. In this album I really love the song "A Window to the Past" because it's got a calm theme to it. It just catches you ear. It's got like the original Hedwig's Theme feel to it. I love the whole album though. I like the song. "Something Wicked This Way Comes!" That I think is the first song where there is singing. At the end of the song I recorded the students singing the last words, and I have that as my text message ringtone. Ha, it's so funny, it makes me laugh every time I here it. Another good song from the album is "The Night Bus!" It has that wild a quirky sense to it. It's wild and it just wants you to move around. Now this album was composed and conducted by the legendary John Williams (as you can see above!) I love John's composing all the way from Indiana Jones to Star Wars. He's also done Jaws. Another famous movie he composed was the Superman them. I know him best from the Harry Potter series, but he only did the first three movies. Patrick Doyle did the fourth movie, and he did a pretty good job. Nicholas Hooper did the fifth and the sixth movie, he is my third favorite composer next to Hans Zimmer, (The second two Pirates Films, Sherlock Holmes, and more!) A dude that conducted Twilight Saga: New Moon is going to do Part One of Deathly Hallows which is seriously making me mad! I just hope that the original Harry Potter composer, John Williams, will come back to do the last Harry Potter film. John is an excellent composer. Hedwig's theme is my favorite of his by far! I listen to it all the time. I highly recommend you listen to his work from the first three Harry Potter films. If you like them then I highly recommend that you listen to his other works to. So do you listen to the Harry Potter soundtracks? Are you going to now that I think you should? Well thanks for reading this blog based on the Harry Potter music. Blog tomorrow morning once again about Harry Potter Cause's 100 Days of Deathly Hallows! It starts in about two days on Wednesday. So get ready for some serious blogging soon. Email me at noahmarkbitney@gmail.com or tweet me on Twitter with comments questions or anything you have to say or answer. Thanks again.

Hpfan7

P.S.
102 days until Part One of Deathly Hallows, and don't forget to watch Chamber of Secrets for "From Beginning to End" Marathon.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment