Sunday, August 8, 2010

"AVADA KEDAVRA!"




Well as you can see, this blog is either about Lord Voldemort or one of the unforgivable curses. What do you think? Ha, I think it's going to be about the curse. Oh wait YAY, I am right. Ha, yes that is what this Blog Post is going to be about the Unforgivable Curse that kills, Avada Kedavra! Why is this the topic for the night? Well I was listening to Goblet of Fire today while I was working on my screenplay and I came to the part where Professor Moody shows the classroom the three unforgivable curses (I will talk about all of them another day.) So I thought tonight's Blog Post could be about the Avada Kedavra curse. Now what about it? Well I think there are tons of topics to talk about it. I will choose three. Number one, well I think that the Avada Kedavra curse shouldn't be used period in the wizarding world. Even just to kill that bug. Why? Well because what if he missed and hit a child/student. Haha I know lame, but I am just saying. Now I kind of like this spell while coming across it in the books because it gives me chills. It just gives you those goosebumps like oh no! :( I mean it's not a very good curse to do, but i think it's kind of cool. Ha, now another thing about this curse is that you have to have enough power, and you have to mean it to use it. This is what I like about Jo's interpretation on magic. That you actually have to work for it. You can't just say some nonsense word and then a special power comes flying out of the wand, you have to practice. I love it! Avada Kedavra! Yeah thats right I just got you. Just kidding. Well thanks for reading this kind of short blog. There soon going to start getting longer I just don't want to bore you readers to much but if you want longer blog's about Harry Potter things, let me know by email or Twitter. Email me at noahmarkbitney@gmail.com and thanks again for reading.

Hpfan7

P.S.
Remember to watch Sorcerer's Stone tonight/today for "From Beginning to End" Harry Potter month long marathon. Also to vote on the poll! Thanks!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment