Friday, August 6, 2010

How Can He Do It?




Jim Dale is so amazing! I just bought my third audiobook for the Harry Potter series for Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire. Now some people think it's stupid to buy the audiobook because you can just read the book, but I like to listen to it while I am busy or driving. I also like to read-a-long with Jim. I know crazy, but I love the Harry Potter series and this makes it still so amazing. I own the first book, now fourth, fifth, and the seventh on audiobook version. I hope to own them all soon because I really do like them. The rest of them though I am going to buy on iTunes. The first book I own on cassette. So I don't know how I can get them on my iPad? Do you know how? Please let me know :) Now I want to talk about Jim Dale. The guy who makes all the voices for the characters and narrates the book for the audiobook version. How in the world can he make all those voices? I mean it is so good. When I listen to them I feel like I am in the story just like when I read the books. He makes a completely different voice for each character of the story. He does such an amazing job I think. He deserved his Grammy for Goblet of Fire! I am listening to the audiobook right now while I am typing this blog. He is does such a great job. I really love his performance. Have you ever listened to the audiobook's performed by Jim Dale? If you have do you like them? Do you own audiobook versions of the Harry Potter books? Email me with your answers. Harry Potter is great. J.K. Rowling created the wonderful world for us. Jim Dale brought there voices to life, and the movies brought the whole world alive. Live Love Enjoy Harry Potter. Well thanks for reading this Blog Post my readers. I hope you enjoyed. Email me at noahmarkbitney@gmail.com or tweet me in twitter. Thanks again.

Hpfan7

P.S.
105 days until Part One! :D

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment