Thursday, August 19, 2010

Guess that Chapter? (Part 2)




Well as you can see, I have decided to do another Edition of Harry Potter Cause's Contest called "Guess that Chapter?" Just for new people i am going to tell you what you have to do! The picture above is a picture from one of the american chapter pictures within the Harry Potter Books. I want you to tell me via email (at noahmarkbitney@gmail.com) the book title, chapter number, chapter title, the page number of this chapter, and your twitter username! The first one to email me wins a shout out on twitter, and gets to create there very own Blog Post for the Harry Potter Cause Blog. I will reply to the winners email telling them what to do then. I will post there Blog Post as soon as they give it to me via email, and i will let you know the winner the minute i get my first email with the correct answer! Well go ahead, GUESS THAT CHAPTER?

Now I know I said I was only going to do these once a week, but i changed my mind. I will starting next week, but I just thought we could do another for tonight! So Guess that Chapter!

Hpfan7

P.S.
Remember to vote on the poll to the side. It is the last day to vote. :)

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment