Wednesday, August 11, 2010

"Why do you live?"




It's official! It is officially 100 days until the First Part of Deathly Hallows hits theaters. Harry Potter Cause's 100 days of Deathly Hallows Part One begins today. I, Hpfan7, have already watched the latest Deathly Hallows trailer two times. Remember I have to watch it 100 times in celebration of only 100 days left until the release of the movie in the U.S. I am super excited for this movie, aren't you? Okay now for my official review of this trailer that I have to watch 98 more times. Well I truly think this is not only the best Harry Potter trailer I have ever seen, but the greatest trailer I have ever laid my eyes on. Trust me when I say I have seen a lot, and I mean a lot of movie trailers in my life. The music again is just great. It sets up the mood for the film from beginning to end, but then again I have always liked the background music. Now another great thing about this trailer is the fact that they combined it perfectly for to parts of the film. It's like at first it seems just like one film, but then the part one and they just show part one footage and then they do the same for part two except i saw a scene from the cafe in there. Another great thing about this wonderful trailer is that they don't give anything away. They set it up perfectly for people who haven't read the books and are just fans of the movies. Talking about all of this makes me so excited for the films! This movie is going to be so epic. EPIC THIS MOVIE IS GOING TO BE AND THAT IS ENOUGH SAID!!!! It's 100 days away and I am starting the celebration of the end of this epic tale of Harry Potter created by Harry Potter! Okay Noe about the film itself. I really really REALLY hope that they didn't cut a darn thing out! I mean not a thing. They are splitting this into two movie they should have enough time to put everything by the book into the films. Order of the Phoenix is really the one they should have split up because in my opinion they cut about half the book out of that movie, and that is my favorite book. So yeah they had better have everything from the book in these to movies. I like the idea of a split because it is making the series last longer. It also makes me think that they are going to be able to fit every little detail from the book into the films, so I hope they do that for us fans. Well then on day 99 I am going to be quoting quotes from the Deathly Hallows book. Everyday on this blog, every blog post will have a part for the 100 days of Deathly Hallows. So the blogs are going to get longer like I had promised. So each blog will have two topics! Just to let you know now! So tell anyone you can that today is the marking of 100 days until Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part One! I also ask of you to help spread the word to your Harry Potter lover friends about this blog, The Harry Potter Cause! Thanks for reading and thanks for the help so far. Remember to vote on the poll and email me with question or comment at noahmarkbitney@gmail.com or tweet me! Thanks!!! :D

Hpfan7

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment