Sunday, August 15, 2010

Deathly Hallows, a search unlike any other!




I am so terribly sorry about yesterday! I was working hard only parents farm, and then twitter and blogger wasn't working for some stupid reason, so I just gave up for the night last night. I am so sorry, but today I am going to do four long blog post for all of my readers today! Well firstly you see i have updated the quote of the day! Now there is something I need to say about that, and that is it might not get updated everyday because of the fact that I have to do it on my computer. I am trying though to update it everyday for you readers. Now for the topic of this blog! The Deathly Hallows. As you can see I have put up a Deathly Hallows poster for the first Part if the films. Now I don't know about you, but I am guessing most of you haven't seen this poster. I think it is fan made. This blog is about the Deathly Hallows it's about the films. Mainly on why two parts, and why are they so far away? Now I know I have been doing a lot of Deathly Hallows related blogs. The only reason for this is because the first part is coming out soon, and I am getting very excited. In case you couldn't tell. So today is going to be my last blog for Deathly Hallows in awhile noes something big happens! Now I think that Warner Brothers spilt the Deathly Hallows into two parts because they wanted to squeeze as much money out of the franchise as possible. Now I'm not saying I don't like the idea of two parts, because I do. It prolongs the end of a great series. It also maybe means that they are going to try and fit everything from the book into the movie. I really hope hey do that for us fans. Now why so far apart? Why spread each part eight months apart? Why not like a month? I really have no idea why? But I just hope that since they are so far apart that the first part will be on DVD and blu-Ray before Part Two reaches theaters! Now what do you think about the split? Like it or no? Why so far apart? Let me know by my email noahmarkbitney@gmail.com or tweet me up! Thanks for reading.

Hpfan7

100 day of Deathly Hallows I will do a blog update later to tell you what I'm changing! :D 96 more days until Part One! :) :) :)

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment