Friday, August 13, 2010

Dang it!







Yesterday, August 12th, 2010, Entertainment Weekly released there Fall Movie Edition Magazine, and Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows was the cover and main topic. The main reason I want to pick this as today's main topic is because the official release of the split between the movies was released. So SPOILER ALERT! MAJOR SPOILER ALERT! So yes in the magazine they talked about the ending of the films, what it's about (like us Harry Potter fans don't know,) and the spilt of the movies was snipped in there. I am officially ticked off about this because I thought they were going to make it a surprise for us Harry Potter fans. I mean I wanted to sit throughout the movie, not knowing how close I am to the end of Part One. I mean really, now i am going to be sitting through the movie thinking to myself, oh no we are almost to the end of the film. Now the spilt itself, well they are deciding to spilt the first part somewhere in Chapter 24, when Lord Voldemort breaks into Professor Dumbledore's tomb, and steals his wand, the Elder Wand. I bet all of you reading this already knew that and if you didn't know that and didn't want to well I am sorry for spoiling it for you but I did put up a SPOILER ALERT! Now I think it's going to work for a spilt, but I just keep thinking that it is so far into the book already. It seems like Part One is going to be a 2 and a half hour to 3 hour film, if they don't cut anything out, which they had better not! Then that mean Part Two is going to be much shorter unless this Part is going to be so action-packed that it will still be very long. I think it is going to be because in this EW magazine they said something about Hermione and Ron getting wet from Voldemort's Tsunami thing? Not sure what it is, but I guess I will find out next July! So yeah I think they are going to add a lot of action to Part 2! Now I am upset with the release, but I am now wondering if you are upset with it? Did you want to be surprised in the theaters? I know I did. What do you think about the split? Is it in a good spot or no? Email me with your answers at noahmarkbitney@gmail.com or tweet me! Thanks for reading! Another Blog post will be up around mid-day! Thanks again! :D

Hpfan7

P.S.
We are on Day 98 of Harry Potter Cause's 100 days of Deathly Hallows! :) sections from deathly hallows will be in my tweets today! In a couple of hours! Thanks. Oh and here is a picture of where I think Part One will end! (via latest trailer!)









- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment