Tuesday, February 15, 2011

I wonder how he felt. . . .

Hey readers! Sorry about last night, and the fact of no post! I was just busy reading, so it isn't like I was doing nothing Harry Potter last night. It is just I am so addicted to reading Order of the Phoenix, so I thought I would just do a couple today! Sorry, though because I did say I was going to do a Blog Post, but I never ended up doing one. I will be doing a couple today hopefully, but I just do not know for 100% sure. I have been down in page views in these past day, but I am thanking all of you who have remained loyal to Potter's Army! Thanks for continuing to read Potter's Army Blog Post's, and being loyal to the blog! :D Well, lets get to this Blog Post shall we?

Remus Lupin, one of the creators of the Marauder's Map. His nickname is, Moony, as his friends would have called him when they were all younger. What really do I want to talk about with him? Well I don't really want to talk about him directly (well not yet anyway). I want to talk about the fact that he lost all of his friends, but yet he was still alive (for a little while). Know what I mean though? I mean, I wonder how he felt about all of this. His friend, James Potter, had died, then they found out Peter Pettigrew was in fact on Voldemort's side, and then Sirius Black had died at the end of Order of the Phoenix. I wonder how he felt about all of this. Like he was the last one of his friends to yet be alive fighting against Lord Voldemort. Well, I wonder if he was at any point like going insane because he was the last one of his friends that was alive! Did he ever say anything in the Harry Potter books that might have lead us to think this? The only thing I could really think is that he, Lupin (like Sirius), thought Harry to be James, and wanted to go with him in Deathly Hallows. I know he also wanted to get away from Tonks because he felt guilty for marring her because he felt like he embarrassed or disgraced her. You get what I am trying to say? Can you think of anything else in the books that might lead him to be upset or anything? Email me at noahmarkbitney@gmail.com if you can please, then I will put it up on here for everyone to read. If I find anything of course I will put it up on here for all of you!

Well I hope you enjoyed that bad and short Blog Post! I know it wasn't very good, but I will do another one tonight, that is a whole lot longer and a whole lot better! Thanks again for all of the views you all have given me! :)

Hpfan7

P.S.
Sorry again :(

No comments:

Post a Comment