Thursday, January 27, 2011

The Truth about Harry's Godfather




Well hey readers! Thanks for all the page views last night. Went to bed with 10 views after Blogging last night, and I check it this morning in Accounting Class in school and I have 30 page views! Thank for continuing your loyalty to Potter's Army. Now staying true to my word, "trying to blog as much as possible," here I am blogging again today for all of you readers. Like usual now though I am going to talk a little bit about the blog before I actually get into what this post is going to be about. Well as you all know January is coming to an end, so that means Potter's Army is up for a new look! I, today, have been working on a new look for Potter's Army for the month of February. There is going to be a lot more entertainment things added to the entertainment section on the right-hand side of the blog! So, that should be up sometime next week, or over this weekend since February starts next week. Well that is all I really had to talk about for the blog, so now lets get to the actual blog post.

In 'Sorcerer's Stone' we got a glimpse of his name mention in the very first chapter, but he wasn't fully introduced until the third book, 'Prisoner of Azkaban.' I am guessing you know who I am talking about because of the Title and Blog Image of this blog. Yes, I am talking about Harry's Godfather, Sirius Black. Well what is there to talk about him. Well I have chosen to talk about the truth of his story. About how he was framed for something that he actually hadn't done. About how he thinks it is all his fault, when actually it isn't one bit his fault! Well what was he framed for? We as Harry Potter fans all know that he was framed for the murder of Lily and James Potter. Not really the actual murder, but he had released the information to Lord Voldemort where they were in hiding. He also was framed for killing a street full of muggles with one curse. We all know that this is a false statement, and there is no truth to any of those things that they say he did. Peter Pettigrew (sp?) was the actual person who did it. The Ministry of Magic of course does not realize this until that fateful day when the unexpected happens. :( Well why does he think it is his fault, when really he should feel no guilt what-so-ever? Well he believes that if he hadn't switched out of not being Lily and James Potter's Secret-Keeper (which Peter took over for when Sirius decided to switch out of it) Peter could not have actually told Voldemort, and Lily and James Potter could still be alive. I don't think he should be or feel guilty at all because it really is not he fault. How was he supposed to know that there long-time friend was actually a supporter and spy for the evil wizard that they were all trying to destroy, Lord Voldemort? Exactly, and the next thing is that really even Lilly and James thought Peter was a good guy. Sirius is putting to much on himself though I think because he misses his best friend, James. What do you think though? Do you think it is actually part his fault? Does he have to feel guilty or no? Email me at noahmarkbitney@gmail.com with your response or even @reply to me on twitter, just with a short response on what you think about Sirius, and the truth about him.

Well thank you for reading this blog post. Once again I am not really thinking this is one of my greatest . I hope you get better and better at them throughout time. I hope you enjoyed it though, and I hope you will continue to enjoy my future post here on Potter's Army. Make sure you tune back into here tonight though as I think I might do another post while I start my Harry Potter weekend tonight! I will explain more in tonight's post though. Remember to email me at noahmarkbitney@gmail.com with any question you might have, comments, or suggestions for the blog. Thanks again for reading, and remember, "you are apart of the blog too!"

Hpfan7

P.S.
168 days left until Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part Two!! Are you getting excited, nervous, sad, maybe even depressed about the end? Let me know ;)

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment