Monday, January 31, 2011

Going back in time

Hey readers, before we get to today's blog post I wanted to say a few couples thing about the blog like I usually do. Well, I would like to say thanks for all the page views in these past day's as I continue to blog! That was over the weekend though, and now we have reached the week and yet no new battery for my computer! I will not be able to update things to the blog until at night every night (if I can). So, please be patient with me, I will get posts out during the week and update features in the blog, just not until at night. Once I get my battery I can take my laptop to school, and fix up the blog during some of my classes. I use my iPad, now just as a media thing and to check my stats for the blog! I will use it sometime to do a blog post, but I prefer to use my laptop here. So, well thanks for reading all of that, now lets get to the really important thing, THE BLOG POST.

Well, well, well we all know what the above image is from do we not? The third Harry Potter film, Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban. Well what about this image is so important? Well for tonight's blog post I have decided to do a post on the magical object that was introduced in this book/film, and at this exact part we find out about it (well a little bit after this scene). I think you all know what I am talking about, The Time Turner. Hermione used it to get to all of her classes all year long in their third year at Hogwarts. She took extra classes in her third year, so she need to use the time-turner to turn back time to go back to some of those classes. We all know this from reading the book, but now what I wanna talk about tonight in this blog post is, what if you had a time turner? What would you do with the power to turn back time? Would you change anything in your life that happened? Would you go back in time to go back and change a certain event in history (like 9/11)? What about going to meet someone you've always wanted to see that is now dead? Well I am going to answer some of those questions for me. I want you though to answer them please? Email me at noahmarkbitney@gmail.com with the answer's to some or all of those questions and I will put it online for other Harry Potter fans to read (if you do not want it online please tell me in the email).

So the first question I asked is: What would you do if you had the power to turn back time, would I change anything in my life that happened? Hmmm. . . I do not think I would do that. I believe that everything happens for a reason. Everything that has happened to me to this day has a certain purpose for happening. An example is that if I never became friends with my friend I would have never met the girl of my dreams. Yes that is a positive thing that happened. A negative thing that happened to me that turned into a positive is that, if I never lost the friend I did, I would still be friend with that jerk today and making my life feel miserable. See everything happens for a reason in my eyes. I do not know about you, but that is how I feel. So yeah I would not go back in time to change anything that happened to me if I had a Time Turner.

Second question I asked was, would you go back in time to change a certain event in history (like 9/11)? Hmmmmm I think this kind of entails with my other answer to the other question. Everything happens for a reason, even though 9/11/01 was a horrific day, it happened for a reason, there was a reasoning for that happening. I think it helped us (American's) realize that we need to fight these terrorists. Thousands of people died, but I still believe everything happens for a reason. So, no I would not go back in time to change a event in history if I had a Time Turner.

Now for the last question, If you had a time turner would you go back in time to go see a certain person that has died? (If so who?) Hmmmmm. . . . . Yes, yes I would. Who would I like to meet? Well not Jo, because she is still alive! :D I think I would want to meet either, Abraham Lincoln or John F. Kennedy. Why? Not really sure. I just thought them as one of our (American's) greatest presidents ever.

Okay okay so there are my answer's to the Time Turner questions. Now I completely forgot that Time Turner's can't take you extremely far back in time! OOOPPPSS :0 Ha, well I would still love to hear your answer's to the questions if you'd like to please because all of you who read this are apart of the blog! Well, thanks though for reading this post. I hope you enjoyed it. It is a longer one, and I hope better but your the judge their. Remember to email me at noahmarkbitney@gmail.com with your answer's, questions you may have about anything (this blog or something Harry Potter), comments, or suggestions for future posts or the design of the blog. Thanks again for reading, I really hope you enjoyed it!

Hpfan7

P.S.
Remember their will be another post tonight (Book Excerpt). Remember also that tomorrow I will be posting about the new February Potter's Army Design, answering the question: Why green and blue? Thanks again.

No comments:

Post a Comment