Monday, January 3, 2011

The end is near . . . but


Well hello readers! Well today's Blog Post as you can see is going to be about something to do with the end of Harry Potter. Well it is going to have to do with the end, but before we get to that I would just like to talk about some info about the newest Potter's Army Look. Well as you can see in the banner above that I have chosen a image from the Deathly Hallows (both parts) trailer for the image, and edited in Potter's Army! Why did I choose this image for this months look? Well sometime this month there is expected to be a Part Two Trailer release (rumored for the 24th). So I thought it necessary to have a Part Two theme for this month. I choose one my all time favorite pictures from any of the Harry Potter film pictures before. I really like this image. So yes that is this months banner. There has been a couple of added features to the blog: like the calendar events which tells you whats coming up to be released in the Harry Potter world, I also added the Part One Worldwide Gross (thought that be some cool info for you fans), and I have also added (been here for awhile now though) some links to images you might like that have the Potter's Army logo on them. So that is about it for new info on the Potter's Army blog page, and now to the Blog Post for today.

Well as I had said today's Blog Post is going to be about the end being so near! Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part Two is going to be released in theaters in just 193 days. July 15th, marks the end of the Harry Potter film franchise. The book franchise has been over for about 4 years now, and all the movies have been released except for the second part of Deathly Hallows. That is about all we have left to look forward to as fans of Harry Potter. Jo has officially said no more books (via text to Danielle Radcliff). The end is near for us fans, BUT as Harry Potter fans the series will never truly be over. I, as a huge Harry Potter fan, promise to remain a Harry Potter fan for as long as I live. Harry Potter will always be in my heart and mind. I will re-read and re-read the books over and over again as I have since they have come to a close. I will watch the movies over and over again. I will have Harry Potter marathon, and watch all the movies in one night whenever they are all available on DVD. The end truly isn't actually here. We still have the books, we still have the movies, and we are all still Harry Potter fans. I don't know about you, but I will always be a fan of this amazing and EPIC series. I will continue to blog for Potter's Army once its all over, Harry Potter will still exist for me. Potter's Army might change its name after July 15th though, we might just become PPD on that fateful day, where us Harry Potter fans get to see the most EPIC and greatest Harry Potter movie of all time. PPD stands for as you might all know, Post-Potter Depression. I am probably going to go into a further state of PPD since the end of the book series. PPD will take over me, but I have this blog to help keep it at somewhat of a lower stage. So, yes that is new information I have just released about the future of Potter's Army! July 15th, is the day that Potter's Army will become Post-Potter Depression officially. It will be the same as Potter's Army, but just a change of the name as Harry Potter will not need his "Army" any longer. Anyways though the end really isn't here, it isn't coming! It's just a whole new beginning! Us Harry Potter fans have to stick together, as I know we will using Potter's Army!

Well I hope you found today's post somewhat inspiring to continue to be a Harry Potter fan when Part Two is finally released. I also hope you liked today's post. Now I was going to do another post tonight because tomorrow I was supposed to be seeing Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part One again, but now I cannot. So look forward to a another post tomorrow. I think I might get up early tomorrow morning though, and do one tomorrow morning for you my readers. I think you deserve two blog posts tomorrow, you all have been very loyal to this blog. As you see in the right side there I have well over 1800 page views on Potter's Army (used to be Harry Potter Cause) here. I love you all my readers. It has made me so happy doing this blog for you, and I truly enjoy doing it as I hope you enjoy reading my posts. I am promising to do more posts, one a day at least. Well remember to email me at noahmarkbitney@gmail.com with comments, suggestions, or questions you might have. REMEMBER ALSO that you can email me with your very own Blog Post about anything Harry Potter, and I will put it up here on Potter's Army. "You are apart of the cause!" Remember that! Well thanks again.

Hpfan7


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment