Sunday, November 7, 2010

12 days left to wait. . .




Well well well. . . 12 DAYS LEFT FOR HARRY POTTER AND THE DEATHLY HALLOWS PART ONE!!! 12 single days left! Are you getting excited? If you have been following me on twitter you could probably tell that I am way beyond excited for this movie! Now a lot has happened since my last blog post about Deathly Hallows Part One. As you might have seen in the entertainment section (which will be updated today sometime with new videos) that there has been 4 clips from Part One released! :D I posted them the second I found them on Youtube! I put the first two up right away! Now the latest two that were released are in the entertainment section right now. I wanna talk about these clips, but first I want to mention some new interviews with the cast that have been released and stuff too! Now I know I haven't put those on the site. Why? Well because they are mainly in a different language and stuff and only have like a couple seconds of new footage! One included a scene from the fight between Ron and Harry, and where Harry says, "Go then! GO!" God, I got goosebumps just typing those words! Another new scene was with Kreacher (sp?) and where he won;t tell the trio where the other locket is! Otherwise that is about it that the clips that were released on my site.

Now I want to talk about the clips released! So, lets talk about the very first one that was released on, what was it wens day or thursday night. This clip is the one where Ron follows Harry, who is trying to leave the Burrow to protect anyone else from getting hurt. I love this scene because it shows how much Ron does really care, and also how much Harry does too. Harry just doesn't want anyone else to die because of him. My guess is that this scene takes place just after they found out about Mad-Eye's death.! :'( The second scene that was released was the one where Mad-Eye makes the Seven Potters! This scene was actually very funny! Fred and George were excellent! I love those guys! Its gonna be so sad in Part Two :'( I also love how Harry says NO! He really does care. THIS MOVIE IS GOING TO BE EPIC!!!! Now the third scene that was released is the one from Malfoy Mano, when Harry, Ron, and Hermione are captured! I love DOBBY! GOD HES AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!! I just love how he is up there and then BANG he makes the Chandelier fall! He's a cutie! God but still this movie is gonna make me cry so much :( Do you think you are going to cry? I know I will! A LOT :'( HA OKAY, so back to the clips! Now the third clip that was released is a part where the trio are trying to find a place to hide! Remember that chapter? They are in the cafe and then they battle some death eaters! Good fighting scene! THIS MOVIE IS GOING TO BE EPIC AWESOME!!!! SO yeah there were all the scene that were released in the past couple of days.

Now there is one more thing I wanted to talk about in today's blog post! As you might have already known, I have reached my 4000th tweet on my twitter account! I realize that this might now be a big deal to some of you but it is to me! I mean i made over a 1000 tweets in just under 2 or 3 months. I have reached over 4000 tweets in just over a year! THAT IS A LOT!!! It is all thanks to all of you and to all of my followers on twitter! I wouldn't be doing this if i didn't know if you liked my blogs and my tweets! So I am giving a big thank you to all! I couldn't have reached this mark without you! :D Thanks for all of your support! I was going to do a celebration with my mark of reaching over 4000 tweets, but I am going to wait until I reach 5000! So thank you again. I love you all my amazing readers!

Oh okay I lied, there is one more thing i wanted to talk about. I wanted to talk about the fact that Deathly Hallows is only 12 single days away! Now doesn't it seem like yesterday we were just opening our very first copies of the Deathly Hallows book and reading the end to the greatest book series of all time! Its sad to think that all of this is finally coming to and end! I know I am going to be one of those fans that is going to go into Post-Potter depression! It's just going to be sad when the credits pop up at the end of Part Two! I know I am going to cry when they pop up! It is going t be just so sad when they do! It's the end to a great phenomenon. A WORLD-WIDE PHENOMENA. It is only 12 days to the beginning of the end! 12 days! I have a great way to end the series though for next year! :) Will tell you about it later in the year though, this year of course! So yeah 12 more days though.

Well thank you for reading today's blog post! I hope you enjoyed reading it! I am going to start typing up that article for you all today though! The first Part of it will be online tonight for your enjoyment! Just remember though, the rights of the article go to EW or Entertainment Weekly! It's All thanks to them! So remember that! I am not trying to steal there work! Now any suggestions on anything, comments, complaints, or questions just email me at noahmarkbitney@gmail.com, and again thanks again for reading today's post. 12 days left.

Hpfan7

P.S.
Guess That Chapter is still up for a winner! GUESS??

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment