Monday, September 27, 2010

The Very First Pic Post From @TeamPaige!!! :D




For the very first Pic Post, I choose this picture of Daniel/Harry. I found this picture on JKR could eat AlphaBits ceral and poop better literature than SMeyer, so credit to that amazing Fan page on Facebook. I know technically its two pictures, but I love the comparison it shows. The first part of the picture is Harry opening his acceptance letter from Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, the letter is just the beginning of his foreign and dangerous life ahead of him . The Second part of the picture is Harry in Dumbledore’s Office, it shows Harry in his late teens and (Spoiler Alert!) in his final years at Hogwarts, and about to start off on his adventure of finding horcruxes. (End of Spoiler Alert!) The comparisons that this picture shows is magical, it shows the years that Daniel/Harry has grown through in this amazing story. It also symbolizes the years all his fans and followers have grown with him too. I personally grew up with Harry Potter, and so have hundreds or thousands, or may be millions of people too. The picture almost portrays a loneliness to me, I feel like even though Harry is not ‘alone’ it is coming off in his body language. I fell in love with this picture the first time I saw it, and I hope the followers of Potter’s Army do too. Thanks for reading! <3.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment