Thursday, September 30, 2010

Book 8??? NO!




Hey my readers! :D Today's blog post as you can see is going to be about something about J.K. Rowling, the great creator of the wonderful world of Harry Potter. Well you might already know that she is going to appear on Oprah this Friday! So tomorrow night I will most defiantly be doing a Blog Post about it. Now there has been some speculation going around about what the interview is about, and what she discussed in the interview. Well one rumor I heard was that there is talk of an 8th Harry Potter book. Now I am not trying to make anyone made in saying that I do not want an 8th book, and I am not trying to say I am not a Harry Potter fan because trust me I AM A HARRY POTTER FAN! I am not trying to critique Jo or anything either. I am just saying that saying that she left the books off at a great place. She intended the series to end in 2007 with the release of Deathly Hallows. Now I am sure we (including me) wished back in 2007 before the release of the last book, that Jo would not end the series! We wanted her to continue to write more and more Harry Potter books. I say now, though, that she ended the series. It has been over for more than 3 years now. She intended for it to end, and the way she ended it was beyond perfect! She ended the series though, the way she wanted it to end! END OF STORY! :D Now I know we all are in our Post-Potter stage! I will be for the rest of my life after July 15th, 2010, but I say NO to a 8th Harry Potter book.

Now if she did make one, I know I would by it and read it and LOVE IT!!!! I just don't think she should create another one when she intended it to end with Deathly Hallows. Now I think doing the Encyclopedia is a good idea. That would be amazing! I am going to talk about that another time though! ;) I also think that if she did a book about the younger generation (like James's life) I think that would be kind of cool! It is all up to her though! I know whatever she does though will be amazing! :D I love Harry Potter! I LOVE JOANNE ROWLING, for creating the world that we all love. I will accept and love whatever she decides to do! :) <3

Well thanks for reading this Blog Post! I hope you enjoyed it! Remember to tune in tomorrow night to Oprah to watch Jo's interview with Oprah. I hope I did not make anyone mad by what I said. It is just my opinion! Whats yours???? Email me at noahmbitney@gmail.com and i might post it on here! I know lots of people have different opinions, so I would like to hear yours! :D Thanks again for reading.

Hpfan7

P.S.
Remember to tune in tonight for today's book excerpt. Also 50 DAYS UNTIL DEATHLY HALLOWS PART ONE!!!!!!! :D :D :D

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment