Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Sorting Time!!! :D




Well we all know what the sorting hat does, do we not? Well we all should know. It sort each Hogwarts student into one of the four houses. Either Gryffindor, Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw, or Slytherin. What else could I possibly talk about it with? Well does Hogwarts really sort to soon like Dumbledore said in Deathly Hallows? What house do I think I would be in? What house do you think you are in?

So lets start with the first question: Does Hogwarts sort students too soon? In my own opinion they do, but apart of me says this is the way Jo intended the story to be, so why should i critique it? I mean I love the Harry Potter world. Everything she has created is absolutely wonderful. A personal opinion of mine though thinks that Hogwarts does sort the students too soon into houses. It makes sense though, because the hat can access the students mind as see their personality, but I think they should sort like maybe in the 2nd year of Hogwarts. Give them a chance to prove themselves to see what house they are in. Jo did a great job though with it, but she must have had doubts about it too because she make Dumbledore say that he think sometimes Hogwarts sorts too soon. My opinion I guess then is that yes i do think they sort to soon, but it doesn't bother me. Jo created this world, a world that I (we) love, and this is the way she intended the story to be, and i would not want her to change it one bit. Now what are your feeling's on about sorting too soon? Do you think Hogwarts sorts to soon. Leave a comment in the comment box below or email me at noahmbitney@gmail.com

Now lets get to the second/third question: What house do I (you) think you would be in if you went to Hogwarts? Well me I think I would be in either Ravenclaw or Hufflepuff the way Jo describes who is in the certain houses. Why Ravenclaw? Well I like school, and i love to do work and I am wise (haha.) I don't really know for sure though do I? Why Hufflepuff? Well I am one of those kids who just likes to be quite and lay low and stuff. I am not sure really why I choose these two houses. I just did. I would love to be in Gryffindor, but i am now where near brave! Ha! So, what house do you think you would be in?? Email me and let me know or leave a comment.

Well thanks for reading the blog! I hope you enjoyed it. This, for all you new readers of the blog, is one of my regular/original blog posts. I will do one of these daily along with a Book Excerpt (book excepts vary i dunno yet if I wanna do one everyday, but i am going to tonight!) Make sure you tune back in tonight, for today's Book Excerpt! Guess that Chapter Contest will be tomorrow so you know! If you have any questions, comments, or complaints just email me at noahmbitney@gmail.com or just leave me a comment in the comment box below. Thanks again! :D

Hpfan7

P.S.
52 more days until Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part One comes to theaters! GETTING EXCITED, ARE YOU?????


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment