Saturday, July 31, 2010

It celebration time!







"From Beginning to End" begins tomorrow so I am dedicating this post to the challenge. Let's give you all some minor details about this wonderful month long Harry Potter Marathon. Well it begins tomorrow, that is the major thing. You must remember that after the first week, that begins the movie one day theme. Then after those 6 days, it is playing a Harry Potter video game (one or more than one) for five days when you can. Now I am adding this into the marathon. I think that we should each buy at least one think Harry Potter over the course of the month. Why? Well because I think it would be very nice to Jo and the amazing creators of the Harry Potter Phenomenon. Like buy a poster, or a t-shirt or something. You could also buy the audiobook to your favorite book or something. Oh here's another good idea, you could buy the soundtrack to the movie you like if you already haven't??? Huh good idea for you. Now in celebration of the beginning of this wonderful marathon I am going to stay up past midnight to start "From Beginning to End" marathon right away, and read the first couple of chapters in Sorcerer's Stone. So are you excited for tomorrow? I know I am. Why I chose this as the picture (shown above) is because it shows all the wonderful books, and that is how we are starting out this marathon. By reading the books. Which book are you most excited to read again? I am excited to read Order of the Phoenix for some reason i just love that book. I can't wait to watch the movies again it's been like 4 months since I have watched like Goblet of Fire and Prisoner of Azkaban, and Goblet of Fire is my favorite movie. Well I hope you are all excited for the "From Beginning to End" Marathon. I will post a blog 30 minutes after midnight to see hoe everything is doing. ;) Will you be stay up after midnight to celebrate?

On a different note, did you wish Jo and Harry a Happy Birthday today? I also would like to add that Neville Longbottom's Birthday was also today! So a big HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MR. NEVILLE LONGBOTTOM!!!!!!

Thanks for reading my readers. Remember to write to me at my email: noahmarkbitney@gmail.com. You can also find me on Twitter. I welcome all kinds of feedback.

Hpfan7

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment